Monday 14 October 2013

Location Shots



Location Shots

These are shots of locations where I will film my music video. 



This image above is a photo of the back of the church and the graveyard next to the church. 


This image is a photo of the church graveyard. This is where I will film the very start of my music video. 


This image is a photo of the church gate. 


This image is a better photo of the church gate. I will use this gate in my music video as the entrance to the graveyard. 


This image is another photo of the church graveyard. 


This image is a photo of the alleyway that I will use in my music video. 


This image is another photo of the same alleyway. 


This image is a photo of the same alleyway but this is taken a bit further down. 


This image is a photo showing the school field. I have decided that I will use the school field as a location in my music video. 


This image is another photo of the school field, but I have taken this photo a bit closer to the field. 


This image is another photo of the alleyway that I will use in my video. This photo is taken at a different part of the alleyway.


This image is a photo near the swimming centre and the sports and social club. I will be using this as a location, although it won't be a main location. 


This image is a close-up shot of the house that I will use in my music video. 


This image is a long shot of the house that I will be using in my music video. 


This image is a photo of a street that I will use in the video. 


This image is another photo of the same street that I will use in my video, but at a different angle. 


This image is a photo of another street that I will use in the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment